Whisky Sour is a mixed drink with whisky (naturally) sugar and lemon juice. Perfect on a summer evening or at any time at all. The time is up to you.
I like to add Five Spice powder to mine.
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Five Spice Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Good Shot Whisky 100 ml
- 1 Rind of Lemon
- 1 Cup Ice
- Combine water and sugar in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at high for 20 seconds or until sugar dissolves. Stir in five-spice powder; cool to room temperature.
- Place sugar syrup, lemon juice, and bourbon in a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake mixture for 10 seconds. Strain into 2 glasses filled with ice. Garnish each drink, if desired.