This slow cooked Kahlua Chocolate Cake is just too easy to believe. Put it in your Slow Cooker overnight, then pop it into the fridge until dinnertime. Perfetly rich and classy.
You can make gorgeous cakes in your slow cooker too. This rich chocolate cake with Kahlua liqueur, always a hit with guests or for any special occasion dinner, is incredibly simple to make. I’m being lazy and using a packet cake mix.
Slow Cook Kahlua Chocolate Cake
- 1 packet devil's food or other rich chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup kahlua
- whipped cream to serve
- chocolate squares for decoration
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat on medium for about a minute.
- Spray some vegetable oil on the inside of your slow cooker. Carefully pour the cake batter into the cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours. You can see when the cake is ready, test it at 7 hours.
- Slice up the cake and serve with a dollop of whipped cream. Top with chocolate squares