What disturbed me though, was the form I had to fill out, and the doctor’s reaction to my completed form.
Here’s a copy, can you understand why the doctor got hot under the collar? I certanly can’t. They have no manners anymore.
* Age. A lady does not reveal her age.
* Gender. Still a lady.
* Heredity. I inherited it from my parents.
* Nutrition. I eat
* Personal habits. Refuse to answer.
* Physical impairments. Refuse to answer
* Mental impairments. Up yours.
What kind of questions are they to put to a lady of refinement like myself?