I don’t why I still keep my crystal wine glasses. Nostalgia, I suppose. It’s been a long time since I actually used them but I take them out of the cupboard regularly and wash them, you never know when the Queen might drop over for a small glass of sherry.
Always wash crystal by hand
- First line the bottom of the sink with a towel to wash.
- Fill the sink with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid.
- Wash one glass at a time. When washing wine glasses like my Galway Crystal, carefully hold the bowl in your hand, don’t hold them by the stem.
- Rinse with a solution of 3 parts warm water and 1 part vinegar.
- Dry with a soft cotton cloth and pop the glasses back in the cupboard.
There you go, good as gold, and ready for a distinguished visitor.
If you don’t want to put a towel in your sink, you can use a dishmat
Set of 2 Heavy Duty Deluxe Rubber Kitchen Sink Mat Liner 12 In. X 10 In.- Cream Color